查看: 1508|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

神智学词汇表

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2008-2-5 05:56:37 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
adi : m& |  ^8 [: L6 W
??The adi plane is the highest of the seven planes. This is the plane of God's being . On this plane there is no separateness or distinction. All things are equal in the face of God. It makes no sense to speak of humans existing on the adi plane.: J# n; F7 G* \$ U
??
2 I: c7 X/ W; M??阿地层1 A+ U8 n, i. U% [
??阿地层是自然七层中的最高一层。这是上帝存在之层。在这层中,没有分别或差异。在上帝面前一切平等。在阿地层谈论人类存在毫无意义。1 K* w: d0 I/ \2 {' G3 x
??
7 S& Z2 Q* F0 r# x6 C??Anima
* I. }2 A4 {( r0 t  {& O% e% d??Anima is a little known psychic ability that allows one to shrink or expand their field of vision so as to be able to observe the super minute and the super gigantic. Anima is also called "micro-psi" or "magnifying clairvoyance". It was by using anima that Besant and Leadbeater could observe atoms and write Occult Chemistry., o4 @6 m1 E: N0 ?
??3 O4 \% _/ o1 R! V; I
??灵力
2 T% Z, P  F; ]??灵力是一种几乎无人知晓的心灵能力,它可以让人缩小或扩大视野以便能观察超微和超大事物。灵力也称作“微普西”(psi为希腊语第二十三个字母)或“超视力”。贝赞特和赖必特运用灵力可以观察原子,并撰写了《神秘化学》。! @( c& e$ w- i( y
??
% w) I; j, @+ T8 [: h, x??Anupadaka, k1 y, p3 W  H: |
??The anupadaka plane is the sixth plane. This is the plane upon which the infinite unity of God begins to distinguish itself into forms. This plane is beyond thought, cognition and understanding by the individual personality.- R- o, A1 F/ U- y. s3 S) a
??
/ A" ]5 C: Z2 ^6 Q6 N! k% C7 V+ k??阿奴帕层
9 A/ r& y. Q& q" I" V2 [1 A7 H2 ???阿奴帕是第六层。这一层中,上帝的无限统一体将自己分解成各种形式。个人人格无法思考、认识、理解这一层。  }0 S' X( Q$ \4 _! m+ s( }% x) ~
??
% s( f' w" O: q' Q2 h0 l: Z9 v: b2 R# o??Astral. T. H( e- h) D0 Z
??The astral plane is the realm of emotion. It is the second plane of the seven planes of Nature. The astral body is the seat of emotion in all creatures possessing an astral body. The term "astral" means "of the stars" and refers to the glowing nature of astral plane matter.
9 n3 C; x* Z- e0 j, {4 j. T??6 L1 e7 @) n& c9 c( E
??星体层& T; g! x! b+ _0 Y
??星体层是情感的国度。它是自然七层的第二层。星体躯体是所有拥有星体躯体的造物的感情座椅。“星体”一词意思是“星星的”,意指星体层事物发光的性质。
/ b5 R! W+ H- z! R; o+ T5 \??" ^) I6 l. p* a4 n" ^
??astral projection
4 M. J. [0 g$ t4 g6 v% i??Astral projection is the ability of a person's consciousness to shift focus from the physical plane to the astral plane. This means that one can then move about and experience places, things, events and other beings upon the astral plane.0 M0 F' `0 [) u2 ~  {, `
??
5 N. u# d4 Z5 I. K. ^, _6 ^/ ]- d% Q??星体投射
8 o6 R( k6 `2 E4 |9 o7 W$ D??星体投射是一个人的意识将注意力从物质层转移至星体层的能力。这意味着一个人能够在星体层移动并经历那里的地方、事物、事件和<敏感詞>存在。3 m" L/ p% a7 q8 u3 w
??
* N# t7 @  Y/ s: ]2 k7 V??astrology * q8 q. x) U+ q$ I- ^; V# E
??Astrology is an ancient science/art used for understanding events.It has a long, long history and is a complicated subject. Some people believe that astrology is fake, but this is untrue and too simple-minded of an opinion about astrology. Astrology is very complicated and there are many types of astrology. Some types are less useful than others. The most important branch of astrology is the Humanistic Astrology of Dane Rudhyar.2 k5 G+ ^6 T2 C3 U
??
7 q6 T6 W/ Z& @+ O- ]??星占学
, M, H& o: P5 ^7 |. w5 K% Z: V??星占学是用于理解事件的一门古老科学/艺术。它有漫长的历史,并且是一门复杂的学科。有人相信星占学是假冒的,但是这并不正确,这种想法过于简单。星占学很复杂,并且有许多类型。一些类型不太有用。星占学中最重要的分支是丹麦人Rudhyar的人文星占学。
* Z, }! z- W. X0 \9 {5 z??6 i# [/ G# J: K0 x
??atmic 3 K1 `2 {+ a& K( I5 y5 U
??The atmic plane is the fifth plane. On the atmic plane, human individuality dissolves into a series of incarnations. This is the plane of the Monad, or oversoul. There are no individual personalities on the atmic plane. The atmic plane is filled with gestalt consciousnesses experiencing many incarnations simultaneously. This plane is beyond thought, cognition and understanding of the individual personality.% y+ X' R2 f3 L, d9 v
??9 B4 t- b" r* P* |/ E
??阿特密层
; E* ?- m$ T% |??阿特密层是第五层。在阿特密层,人类个体溶入一系列化身。这是单体层,或超灵层。在阿特密层没有单个人格。阿特密层充满同时经历许多化身的意识完形。个人人格无法思考、认识、理解这一层。5 }! z+ z4 f1 Y6 }# K) m
??' e! V! ?+ o4 E  D
??auras
4 Y5 Y" h& ~, N; A" z9 k??The aura is general term referring to the three major nonphysical energy fields that surround a human being. These are the astral, mental and buddhic fields of energy. These fields of energy are called "bodies" or "vehicles" in the theosophical literature.+ o+ i) m  B+ U3 N% b; O
??
7 H7 s1 N8 w% p??灵光
% _( i2 G8 @8 ^4 c& _??灵光是对围绕一个人主要的三个非物质能量场的总称。它们是星体、精神和布迪克能量场。这些能量场在神智学作品中称作“躯体”或“载体”。2 M1 |( R% n" B& a- d3 @1 r
??
- U/ n( e! w7 L) I1 p5 a6 Z, U??buddhic   ~3 f8 M- u' p
??The buddhic plane is the realm of spiritual and creative energy. It is the fourth of the great planes of Nature, and the highest plane of human existence. The human soul exists upon the buddhic plane. Those people who resonate strongly with the energies of the buddhic plane are great spiritual leaders and teachers for Humanity." d  d. Y* b* y/ Y4 g8 M
??. x* k6 s3 u: d0 v8 C
??布迪克层
" U! i% G% d5 x??布迪克层是精神性和创造性能量的领域。它是自然的第四层,也是人类存在的最高层。人的灵魂存在于布迪克层。与布迪克层的能量发生强烈共振的人是人类伟大的精神领袖和导师。
2 R5 U- Z/ c  C7 G# t( m% ~2 U??
: Z( W, c: p4 @* Z( Z; t, H??clairaudience + H5 _/ b  B1 C
??Clairaudience is the ability to hear upon the other planes. Often, insane people claim to hear voices in their head. This is a pathological form of clairaudience. To someone who has practiced yoga and gained this ability, one can listen at will to the sounds of the other planes.
( t# }+ m2 R9 _3 n??
+ V- M0 _0 R8 p5 E' R??超听力# i6 O( _  [3 Q0 ~9 ]: F; L
??超听力是听到<敏感詞>层的能力。发疯的人常常宣称听见他们头脑中的声音。这是超听力的病态形式。对于练习瑜伽并获得这种能力的人来说,他可以任意听到<敏感詞>层的声音。
4 z. C: k- F: v* j??
9 P, o. G6 n7 `+ L2 e??clairvoyance
1 d# g7 r) C1 n! Z, v( @$ U??"Clairvoyance" means "clear seeing". There are many types of clairvoyance including: the ability to see the planes, the ability to see into the past and future, the ability to see at distant locations. Clairvoyance results when the third-eye chakra becomes active.5 U8 `, [# ]2 i% R3 N( Z* k- b# j
??& M1 m, z" f! ^
??超视力0 J/ J% x# e; L7 C+ a1 v' ?( Q
??“超视力”意思是“看得清”。超视力有许多类型,包括:看见各层的能力,看见过去和未来的能力,看见远处的能力。当第三只眼睛查克拉活动时,就会导致超视力。
( v, T  n* z7 ~( t* }??" h* G2 D' L# s% ~
??Dharma
; ?' D  g$ x6 q1 j??Dharma refers to one's place in the natural order of events. One who knows their place in the cosmos and, through active creativity , choice and self-reflection, participates with God as a co-creator of reality is one who has great Dharma.
* F/ T) x6 `: X3 o3 J& K% g; a  o1 E??
7 _) j& M: N& f??德性
0 v+ y/ D  E# j2 f??德性指的是,在事件的自然秩序中一个人的位置。他知道自己在宇宙中的位置,他通过主动的创造、选择和自我反省,与上帝一起共同创造现实,即为具有伟大德性的人。
3 l2 t% L: d5 f% V??
& j& c7 Z0 M2 |$ }- J. [??etheric
+ W! f5 g/ Q4 L! ]" t??The etheric plane is that part of the physical plane that is invisible to our senses of sight, sound, touch, smell and taste. Ultra-violet light, x-rays and ionizing radiation are forms of etheric matter. Prana is also a form of etheric matter unrecognized by modern science.
4 t- }+ J8 z/ N4 N( d, F" h??
  D( t+ |9 Q7 m( E* |; y??以太层( v3 `) `# h" @: H1 K, q
??以太层是物质层的一部分,我们的视觉、听觉、触觉、嗅觉和味觉无法感觉到它。紫外线、X射线和电离射线是以太物质的形式。普拉纳也是一种现代科学未认识的以太物质形式。1 a' Q1 A/ ]( Q
??
3 X7 O! Z: C3 V  g- Z) Z! G% l' g9 \??Enlightenment
+ Y( M  E. ^8 \* B( ]' |. ~??Enlightenment is the end result of yoga. Enlightenment is the opening up of ones self to the buddhic plane. The enlightened being sees God in all things and feels a total sense of unity with the cosmos, life, all of Nature and all beings and creatures.
3 v  P& Z5 G: S6 z??
' o, F* q) B; k: z1 ]9 W+ c) N??顿悟& v2 I, T$ o; @( P
??顿悟是瑜伽的最终结果。顿悟使一个人自己向布迪克层开放。顿悟的存在于万物中看见上帝,并且感到与宇宙、生命、全部自然和所有的存在和造物全然合一的感觉。3 O9 e3 l5 p  H. F! @5 h4 V9 s4 K
??
( V; k' t9 o8 |- k! {??evolution
  J; i) f1 H4 l- @??The concept of evolution is often thought of in terms of Charles Darwin's theory of natural selection of biological species. However, theosophists teach that evolution is a process by which conscious beings in the material or physical world return to their divine origins in the higher planes. Evolution, in occult terms, is the ascent of matter towards God, which is in contrast to the process of involution.
  t8 z& B7 P9 f5 w" Z0 Y+ x- u??
7 a6 o0 L! n$ w4 ?- P4 }. f??进化
' n4 }: i& Q' L$ x6 z% Z* v, D??进化的概念人们通常认为是查尔斯·达尔文的物种自然选择的理论。然而,神智学者教导说,进化是一种过程,通过这一过程,意识存在从物质世界回到更高层的他们神性的源头。进化,在神秘术语中,是从物质向上帝的上升,相对应的是退化过程。1 `0 g" g" }' V& O5 f2 ^6 L
??
0 c/ G5 T7 s0 r. a( M??Involution
0 u: t, l" d6 W' f/ Q??Involution is the descent of spirit into matter. God "involves" into the material realities of space, time and form to eventually involve into self-conscious, self-reflective beings. When God or spirit assumes the form of self-conscious being, this being then seeks to return to divinity by the process of evolution. Involution followed by evolution is the eternal cyclic process in the creation and dissolution of planes and universes. This cyclic movement of God is what creates karma and dharma 6 D. ]4 u$ |( J' t2 V
??9 V7 |4 n: F; B& r5 O* a
??退化  |. i9 W" f4 W! d' P  d% e
??退化是从灵魂向物质的降落。上帝“参与”时空和形态的物质现实,最后参与自我意识、自我思考的存在。当上帝或灵魂呈现自我意识存在的形式,这个存在就寻求在进化的过程中回到神性。进化随后又退化,这是层和宇宙的创造和分解的永恒的循环过程。上帝的这个循环运动创造羯磨和德性。
+ M5 y0 N* S8 L! C/ x2 V7 ]' u- Z??. _8 Q7 R8 n8 T' Y+ u
??karma + ~0 Y! P) N8 {  D
??Karma is the application upon the astral, mental and buddhic planes of the law that states: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" . At the level of human psychology, karma is stated: "that which you reap is that which you shall sow" Karma is the automatic working out and adjustment of any force set into motion and serves to maintain equilibrium and balance in the universe. Karma is subconscious dharma 9 e' a9 p- m3 x% K
??
: a1 ~! Z8 X) G3 ~. S??羯磨; H8 x) _' ]. Y8 s+ }& A  M9 |" E/ o
??羯磨适用于星体层、意识层和布迪克层的法则,这个法则是:“每个行动都有一个相等和相对的反应”。在人类心理学的层面上,羯磨是:“种豆得豆,种瓜得瓜。”羯磨是自动运作、调整任何发生作用的力量以维持宇宙平衡。羯磨是潜意识的德性。  P2 v) H% I5 _- j& H8 b
??  W+ M$ Z1 ^" E8 Z& a" s* @
??Kundalini
  l% S: f( Z7 u0 e0 P! c??Kundalini is called the "serpent fire" and is portrayed as a coiled snake lying dormant at the base of the spine in the root chakra.. kundalini ……Kundalini is a biopsychic energy that, when activated by practicing yoga causes numerous changes in the body, mind and spirit. The kundalini energy can be very harmful and one must be very cautious and careful when attempting yoga exercises that can stimulate the kundalini.7 ?9 I9 u. d; D9 H2 q
??
  z! `+ k; `- j, B??生命力
4 D4 W% ?3 b5 ~: _9 h??生命力被称为“蛇火”,并且被描绘成在脊骨底部查克拉根部的一条缠绕的休眠的蛇。生命力是一种生命灵力,当它由瑜伽修炼激活时,会引起身体、意识和灵魂的无数变化。生命力能量会非常有害,当一个人尝试会激活生命力的瑜伽修炼时,他必须非常小心谨慎。8 t% }) l; v# ~- I4 Y
??
. Q- @$ |% r. v. ?% w??mental 7 \2 Z8 X( v! C/ j
??The mental plane is the world of thought and cognition. On the mental plane, our thoughts become things thought-forms that float about as ripples in the matter of the mental plane. All of our thinking and ideas are, according to theosophical teachings, the interaction of our mental body with thought-forms.! J+ s" {; ^  Z0 _2 E+ `; m$ ~
??
; e9 u$ G% b2 H6 ^4 H  W1 g??意识层
  `0 Y& W0 K: r5 `3 b2 e' o??意识层是思维和认知的世界。在意识层中,我们的思想成为思维形式,象波纹一样飘荡。根据神智学的教义,我们所有的所思所想都是我们有思想形式的意识体的相互作用。7 h( p- V) ^6 ?: e4 @1 G, K% |
??. q. h2 i2 X) C  t6 c' z' p0 _
??occultism 0 ?: {" T: a5 d, p' t8 K
??Occultism is a general term referring to many branches of thought and practice. Theosophy is one branch of occultism. Other branches of occultism are: yoga, astrology, ritual magic, tarot cards, as well as other systems of magic and divination. Some systems of occultism are more rational than others.
5 o: y8 x# q. E( B% N  Q& a! V??2 x4 A* ]& x4 v& ]( T
??神秘学" g" J4 ^, B# `( U
??神秘学是对有关思维和修炼的许多分支的总称。神智学是神秘学的一个分支。<敏感詞>神秘学的分支是:瑜伽,星占学,法术仪式,泰罗纸牌,以及<敏感詞>法术和预知系统。神秘学的一些系统比其它系统更理性些。
2 u: t3 }* H( i5 Z??& t. S" K! n1 @6 X$ B/ J7 a
??physical 4 i- X" w9 G, Q$ I$ L  O$ H
??The physical plane is the world of our everyday experience. This is the world that is defined by the perceptions that come in from our senses of sight, smell, touch, sound and taste. Contrary to popular belief, the physical world is not all that there is to the universe.The universe consists of the seven planes of Nature, most of which we cannot perceive with the senses of our physical body. The other planes of Nature can only be perceived with siddhis.
. |. w9 P$ E; H- v) d??
7 s( \1 r# l+ P??物质层+ s1 q# C! h( Y( L
??物质层是我们每天经历的世界。这就是通过我们的视觉、味觉、触觉、听觉和味觉所感知的世界。与通常看法相反,对于宇宙而言,物质世界根本不是如此。宇宙由自然七层组成,其中大部分我们无法用我们的身体感知。只有通过悉地才能感知自然的<敏感詞>层。
  O2 @+ j: ~7 I+ o, B; _??  \' \' L3 f1 y" D' ~$ p
??Prana. K/ O, C3 s+ W7 I
??Prana, which is also called "chi" is a form of etheric plane energy which maintains the structure and health of the physical body.% w. s! r  e( s- J% p% m6 q! {: L1 A
??
/ S" e+ M& Y+ I6 t# c9 y1 W1 W??普拉纳" P! J+ n. `8 a* P; H6 f
??普拉纳也叫“克黑”(chi是希腊语第二十二个字母),是一种维持身体结构和健康的以太层能量形式。
" y! t3 p, \- `! }' q2 z/ Y) w, w??
+ ?; Y- m. u. `9 h9 Y8 S" `  V0 f??precognition
# l6 b  j/ a, _* Q! C- \??Precognition is the ability to sense the future through intuition, insight or visions. Precognition is a form of clairvoyance.& q# _1 `* D& V
??! A# ]! Z7 S' t  p
??预知
3 t* P: `5 X; _; }! S7 P6 \??预知是通过直觉、洞察或灵视感知未来的能力。预知是超视力的一种形式。6 j) K  [+ {$ m; Q
??
2 _) @5 I/ j% ]7 ]' q  Z# y??reincarnation 1 D0 ?$ r/ s7 t( Y
??Reincarnation is popularly thought of as the process of the soul passing from life to life to life here in the physical universe. ; G6 z: U8 a- v/ m3 q9 R" k$ M
??( C( {; D2 H4 c& p# s- M  I
??再生: r) m" i1 N8 j, c, Y7 l2 }
??再生是流行观念,认为灵魂在物质宇宙从一生至另一生再至另一生的过程。
6 ]/ ^$ F2 h' p* ~??0 p, [' T0 j4 B5 _
??Science
: ]" m& H3 |' L- C  b3 X??Science is the study of the laws of cause and effect in Nature and the description of the processes of Nature. According to theosophists, most occult teachings are a form of science that is unknown to our society at large. From this standpoint, yoga can be considered to be a sophisticated science of the mind.7 I3 ?1 K3 f0 }
??8 P- g# T! V4 Q* `
??科学4 a* g0 k7 g* {% `
??科学研究自然的因果规律,描述自然进程。根据神智学者,最秘密的教义总体上对我们的<敏感詞>是一种未知的科学形式。由此而言,瑜伽可以视作一门关于意识的复杂科学。; n  ^5 B  s4 Y
??
1 j3 |1 ?- f& \( ~7 \??Siddhis: i  j0 V& i; t  m  ?
??The word "siddhi" means "psychic ability". There are many siddhis. Some are: clairvoyance, clairaudience, astral projection, telepathy, anima, and there are many more. You get siddhis by practicing yoga. 7 Y* c  W; E% M% ]
??
$ f' M' \5 K4 T( e; W??悉地
- g2 t- C+ O5 {7 q6 F??“悉地”一词是指“心灵能力”。有许多种悉地。它们是:超视力、超听力、星体投射、心灵感应、灵力等等。你可以通过修炼瑜伽获得悉地。  a4 r2 C  O$ X2 b  o3 I
??
( |3 M. y' ^2 {7 x??soul 9 Z+ g# q) q0 y! m$ p- _
??The word "soul" as it is commonly used is ambiguous. From an occult perspective, the term "soul" is a reference to consciousness focused at the level of the buddhic plane.0 A7 M; S$ q5 `9 q
??2 F6 C) d) p& f. g
??灵魂% g. T8 |! c2 r% n; o) O# |8 i
??“灵魂”一词的通常用法很含糊。就神秘知觉而言,“灵魂”一词是指意识集中于布迪克层。
( B7 Y$ B( e! B7 Q. f??" u5 S/ g0 L) K! s7 r
??Telepathy
# h: D1 H: P# ^$ R9 T) }9 Z" J* ???Telepathy is mind-reading.You can "read" a person's mind by using clairvoyance and looking at their mental body and observing the thought-forms that are emitting from the person's mental body. Thus, telepathy is actually a specific form of clairvoyance. . W8 _4 j1 Q1 h- A
??
6 Y$ N1 `) Y6 P; k??心灵感应; S3 o/ Q1 A7 W8 k
??心灵感应是阅读思想。你可以通过运用超视力看见别人的精神体,观察由精神体发出的思想形式来“读出”一个人的思想。心灵感应实际上是超视力的一种特殊形式。& q% }2 {( Y3 X0 z* f
??1 [2 _: n/ ?2 K. L
??world-view
& G9 x; f/ g" H, U* T  _- N??A world-view, or "paradigm", is a set of beliefs and ideas and assumptions about the nature of reality and the place of Humankind in Nature.1 }" b) b7 |2 \, k9 |% ]2 r* s
??
9 u. p! a/ s+ i- Q+ U; l??世界观
: z- l! v, {6 F; n??世界观,或“范型”,是一套关于现实的性质和自然中人类的位置的信仰、思想和推论。
* H8 d5 @# K- \( y4 M??
3 W0 e! _% d( B! o$ N??yoga 8 `7 N; g# F) m: ]3 I
??Yoga is a set of teachings and exercises that allow one to develop psychic abilities and, more importantly, to achieve enlightenment. Yoga originated in India and is closely associated with Hindu philosophy. Yoga is very ancient.
; B" d7 g5 |( O- ]??
& v& O( ?7 g; @1 A??瑜伽
7 P+ N, K( p# {/ M; O  V' @6 V??瑜伽是一套教义和练习,使人开发心灵能力,并且,更为重要地,获得洞见。瑜伽起源于印度,并与印度哲学紧密相连。瑜伽非常古老。
1 L' C% F# j# [% a4 ~* Q" p??4 Q1 e  Q6 N5 B4 w
??译后记:神智学及其名词在国内并不是大家很熟悉的概念,要了解“新时代”会不可避免地遇上这些术语,有时会令人感到不知所云。本人对神智学并无深刻认识,对一些术语也找不到现成可借鉴的译法,望方家指正。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 註冊

本版积分规则

Copyright © 2004-2018 Imslr.com